The Fee Schedule for the filing of applications, permits and licenses and for violation fines as well as
fees for the use of Borough parks are available in .pdf format.
- Fee Schedules - adopted 4/16/2013 (196.5 KiB)
Please note, forms are being updated to reflect our new address. Please mail all forms to:
131 Rosemary Ave.
Ambler PA 19002
- Block Party Waiver (100.8 KiB)
- Park Use Request (95.8 KiB)
- Employment Application (196.7 KiB)
PERMITS & APPLICATIONS:
- Rental Registration Form 2018 (640.1 KiB)
to register a rental property in the Borough, request an inspection, and items looked at during the inspection
- Building Permit Application (129.4 KiB)
- for jobs such as curb / sidewalk work, roofing, patios, rehabbing existing buildings, etc.
- Plumbing Permit Application (127.2 KiB)
- for jobs such as changing or adding fixtures in a kitchen or bathroom, hot water heaters (new or replacement), water/sewer lateral repair or replacement, changing or adding location of existing piping, etc.
- Mechanical Permit Application (159.5 KiB)
- for jobs such as adding or replacing domestic boilers, water heaters, heat pumps, furnaces, etc.
- Commercial Use & Occupancy Permit Application (123.0 KiB)
- required for any new businesses or the resale of any commercial property as well as properties with more than two residential units on the same parcel, etc.
- Demolition Permit Application (128.1 KiB)
– for jobs such as the demolition of interior of structure, parcel demolition of structures, or full demolition of a structure including a garage and / or pool etc.
- Fence Permit Application (128.1 KiB)
- for all new and replacement fences, etc.
- Sign Permit Application (129.8 KiB)
- for all new, replacement, and temporary signs, etc.
- Yard Sale Permit Application (128.1 KiB)
– for any temporary yard sales or flea markets in the Borough
- Day Permit Application (156.6 KiB)
- for any door to door soliciting or peddling in the Borough, etc.
- Pod-Dumpster Permit Application (128.6 KiB)
- to place a temporary pod or a dumpster in the Borough
- Residential Re-sale Letter (293.4 KiB)
No inspection or U&O required for single family home resale of property see the attached letter.